Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: World War II
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, many people, including members of our campus community, have banded together to sew much-needed face masks. These collaborations reflect large-scale sewing efforts documented in the archives. During World War II, the Dayton Area Chapter of the … Continue reading
In honor of Veterans’ Day today, here is a peek at small collection from a World War II veteran that we recently received and processed. Edward Charles Hauck was born July 15, 1909, in Dayton, Ohio, one of several children … Continue reading
The World War II Aviation News Clippings Scrapbook (MS-520) contains news clippings of aircraft and aviation events around the Miami Valley and the nation in the World War II era. Many of the clippings come from Dayton’s newspapers at the … Continue reading