Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
Monthly Archives: April 2012
After the Battle of Shiloh, Major General Henry W. Halleck, commander of Union forces in the West, was so upset at Grant’s performace and the awful casualties at Shiloh, assumed field command and put Major General George H. Thomas in command of … Continue reading
My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require. ~ Edward Elgar As we look forward to the sunshine and … Continue reading
It is Preservation Week, when libraries and archives highlight information on how to preserve our personal and shared collections. Are you curious about how to properly store family treasures, such as letters, photographs, scrapbooks, books, and textiles? Check out some … Continue reading