Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
After the Battle of Shiloh, Major General Henry W. Halleck, commander of Union forces in the West, was so upset at Grant’s performace and the awful casualties at Shiloh, assumed field command and put Major General George H. Thomas in command of … Continue reading
My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require. ~ Edward Elgar As we look forward to the sunshine and … Continue reading
It is Preservation Week, when libraries and archives highlight information on how to preserve our personal and shared collections. Are you curious about how to properly store family treasures, such as letters, photographs, scrapbooks, books, and textiles? Check out some … Continue reading