Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
Daily Archives: December 16, 2019
Happy Wright Brothers Day!
Tuesday, December 17, marks the 116th anniversary of the first powered flight at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, when two brothers, Wilbur and Orville Wright, from Dayton, Ohio, forever changed the world. December 17 is now officially known as Wright Brothers … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged Amelia Earhart, first flight, Kitty Hawk, MS-1, Wright Brothers Comments Off on Happy Wright Brothers Day!