Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: exhibits
On the evening of July 8, Special Collections & Archives staff participated in the Air Force Museum Foundation‘s second “After Dark” event, themed “Spies and Superheroes,” at the National Museum of the United States Air Force. We brought an exhibit … Continue reading
A new exhibit about renowned Dayton poet Paul Laurence Dunbar is now on display in the lobby of the Dunbar Library, in commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the the poet’s birth (June 27, 1872). The centerpiece of this exhibit … Continue reading
Rightfully Hers Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University Libraries, is excited to host a new popup exhibition from the National Archives, Rightfully Hers, commemorating the 100th anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment. Rightfully Hers contains simple messages exploring … Continue reading