Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Wright Brothers
Tuesday, December 17, marks the 116th anniversary of the first powered flight at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, when two brothers, Wilbur and Orville Wright, from Dayton, Ohio, forever changed the world. December 17 is now officially known as Wright Brothers … Continue reading
The McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence (SC-323), which is entirely electronic, consists primarily of (scanned) correspondence between Katharine Wright Haskell and Earl N. Findley, as well as a typed copy of correspondence to Katharine from Lord Northcliffe. Also included are … Continue reading
The Aviation Trail, Inc., Records (MS-577) contain a wide selection of materials that document the history and activities of Aviation Trail, Inc., with the bulk of materials pertaining to each trail site. Record types include fundraising materials, pamphlets, flyers, guides, maps, … Continue reading