Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
Monthly Archives: October 2014
We are pleased to share with you that a large collection of Wright State University Faculty Senate materials are now online in CORE Scholar. The materials consist of the Faculty Senate’s meeting agendas and minutes, which document their activities from … Continue reading
Yesterday’s 100-years-ago today diary posting from Bishop Milton Wright on our social media was as follows: Lorin’s came to supper. Mr. Thresher and wife called in the evening. She is Dr. Colby’s daughter. Diaries by their personal nature often record … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Diary of Sarah Louise Reed Brown (SC-295) … Continue reading