Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: June 2015
When you think of “STEMM” — Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, & Medicine — what is the first thing that comes to mind? Okay, we admit we’re betting it probably wasn’t Special Collections & Archives. Isn’t the Archives full of old … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that the much-anticipated digitization of the Wright Brothers Newspapers has been completed! All existing issues are now available online in CORE Scholar, Wright State University’s Campus Online Repository. The Wright Brothers operated a printing business … Continue reading
We have many extraordinary, unique items here in Special Collections & Archives, some of which are widely and universally recognized as great treasures for researchers. But we also have many interesting items that, while they may not document the great achievements of mankind, … Continue reading