Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
October 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-146
On August 18, 1920, women gained the right to vote with the ratification of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. To celebrate the 100th anniversary of this historic event SC&A will be highlighting the Suffrage Movement in the Miami … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that a new digital collection of historical woman’s suffrage research materials from the Katharine Kennedy Brown Papers (MS-146) are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Katharine Kennedy … Continue reading