Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
Tag Archives: MS-146
On August 18, 1920, women gained the right to vote with the ratification of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. To celebrate the 100th anniversary of this historic event SC&A will be highlighting the Suffrage Movement in the Miami … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that a new digital collection of historical woman’s suffrage research materials from the Katharine Kennedy Brown Papers (MS-146) are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, at CORE Scholar: Katharine Kennedy … Continue reading