Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Abraham Lincoln
Lincoln Reviews the Troops & Mr. Ladley
In honor of Presidents’ Day, we’d like to share with you an account written by Civil War soldier Oscar D. Ladley, from Yellow Springs, about the review of troops by President Abraham Lincoln in early April 1863. Oscar served from … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War Tagged Abraham Lincoln, Civil War, CORE Scholar, digital collections, MS-138, presidents Comments Off on Lincoln Reviews the Troops & Mr. Ladley
MS-7: Judge Lester L. Cecil Lincoln Collection
Happy President’s Day! One of the earliest collections that came to Special Collections and Archives is MS-7, the Lester L. Cecil Lincoln Collection. Donated to Wright State University in April 1969 by Judge Lester L. Cecil, U.S. District Court of … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Collections Tagged Abraham Lincoln, catalog, collections, Lester Cecil, MS-7, presidents Comments Off on MS-7: Judge Lester L. Cecil Lincoln Collection