Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: WPAFB
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base has long been a center of research and development. For years, the base was the center of both theoretical research and flight test for the Air Force. Even though flight testing is today conducted at Edwards … Continue reading
Today marks the 100th birthday of Dr. Hans von Ohain, co-inventor of the jet engine. Special Collections and Archives is fortunate to have collections from both co-inventors, von Ohain and Sir Frank Whittle. Reprinted below is the biographical note from … Continue reading