Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
Daily Archives: August 14, 2014
Kenneth Whiting, pioneer naval aviator
Posted on August 14, 2014 by Lisa Rickey
If you have been following the snippets of Bishop Milton Wright’s diary that we’ve been posting on Twitter and Facebook, you may have noticed the relatively frequent mention of one “Lieut. Whiting” in several entries in the summer of 1914: … Continue reading →
Posted in Aviation, SC&A | Tagged aviation, aviation history, Orville Wright, Wright Flying School | 1 Comment