Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: May 8, 2018
Women’s Suffrage Cemetery Tour
Emily Reth is a graduate of the Wright State University Public History program and completed her capstone project with SC&A in the spring of 2018. Look for some of the suffragists’ graves at Woodland Cemetery! Woodland currently holds a variety … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged Emily Reth, MFM-117, MS-146, MS-147, MS-414, MS-91, women's history, women's suffrage, Women's Walking Tour, Woodland Cemetery Comments Off on Women’s Suffrage Cemetery Tour