Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: legalWrights
New Digital Collections Now Available
We are pleased to announce that several of our archival materials have recently been digitized and are now freely available online, anytime, through the Wright State University Campus Online Repository, CORE Scholar. To view the digital collections, click on the … Continue reading
Posted in Collections Tagged Civil War, CORE Scholar, digital collections, legalWrights, MS-1, MS-138, MS-182, MS-5, new collections, news, Orville Wright, outreach, The Guardian, University Archives, World War I, Wright Brothers, Wright vs. Curtiss, WWI, WWI100 Comments Off on New Digital Collections Now Available
This Day in 1914: U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decided Wright vs. Curtiss
On this day—January 13—in 1914, Orville Wright received some good news: the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld an earlier court decision stating that Glenn H. Curtiss and his aircraft company, the Herring-Curtiss Co., had infringed upon the Wrights’ 1906 … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Wright Brothers Tagged legalWrights, MS-1, Orville Wright, patents, Wright Brothers, Wright vs. Curtiss Comments Off on This Day in 1914: U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decided Wright vs. Curtiss