Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: March 26, 2013
Neukom Flood Letters: Wednesday, March 26, 1913
Edward Neukom to his brother- and sister-in-law Tom and Evelene in Pennsylvania: “March 24-25-26, 1913 “Dear Evelene, Tom and all the rest. “Dayton is devastated by Flood and numerous fires, but Nellie, Everett and I are safe. We are isolated from … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged 1913 Dayton Flood, 1913 Flood, Great Dayton Flood, MS-128, MS-90, Neukom 1 Comment
Flood Diaries: Wednesday, March 26, 1913
Margaret Smell “Oh! what a sad, sad sight met our eyes on Wednesday morning [March 26] when daylight appeared with the mad water almost touching the floor of the second story of the house we were lodged in, with all … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged 1913 Dayton Flood, 1913 Flood, Bishop Milton Wright, Great Dayton Flood, Margaret Smell, MS-1, MS-128, MS-284, SC-85, Schenck family, Wright family 2 Comments