Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
Monthly Archives: April 2013
On April 27, 1863, the 61st OVI left their winter camp and crossed the Rappahannock River at Kelly’s Ford moving to the rear of the Confederate position at Fredericksburg. Here they connected with the rest of the Union army that had crossed the … Continue reading
It is the American Library Association’s Preservation Week 2013! Celebrate by taking some time this week to do a little personal archiving. Do you have boxes of family documents and photographs that you would like to preserve and pass on? … Continue reading
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: D. L. Stewart Papers (MS-461) Jim Fain Papers (MS-468) McCook … Continue reading