Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
Monthly Archives: March 2013
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “I worked in my office at NCR Co. till 12 noon. We got out—agents [R—?] also. Made up a Bk deposit. Afternoon I went up Town. Towed auto to Repair shop & took 200 [lb.?] … Continue reading
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “Got two [men] to work at house shoveling out mud—8-1/2 hours at [40?] c. each per hr. They did good work. I caught terrible cold.” Margaret Smell “We take our departure from that doomed … Continue reading
Please join us this coming Monday, April 1, 2013, for the next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society, when Susan Richardson will give a presentation entitled “The Physiological Support of the U-2/SR-71 High Altitude Reconnaissance Aircraft” (view announcement flyer PDF). … Continue reading