Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: March 27, 2013
Neukom Flood Letters: Thursday, March 27, 1913
Nellie Neukom to her sister Evelene in Pennsylvania: “March 27, 1913 “My dearest Evelene, “Edward wrote to you & sent a telegram yesterday. The letter had to be sent C.O.D. and was sent from the school house by the Relief committee. … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged 1913 Dayton Flood, 1913 Flood, Great Dayton Flood, MS-90, Neukom family Comments Off on Neukom Flood Letters: Thursday, March 27, 1913
Flood Diaries: Thursday, March 27, 1913
J. G. C. Schenck, Sr. “I managed to reach 5th & St. Clair Sts by following Railroad tracks from Detoit St. Boats were working up town Sts. from there. Fire destroyed & was still burning at 3 & Jefferson Sts. … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged 1913 Dayton Flood, 1913 Flood, Bishop Milton Wright, Great Dayton Flood, MS-1, MS-128, MS-284, MS-458, Schenck family, Wright family Comments Off on Flood Diaries: Thursday, March 27, 1913