Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
Daily Archives: November 8, 2014
On the Campaign Trail Again
On September 1, 1864, Atlanta, Georgia was captured by the Union Army. Since that date, the Union Army has remained at Atlanta awaiting word on their next objective. On November 8, 1864, Robert Patterson wrote a letter to his mother reporting … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Patterson Family, SC&A Tagged 61st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, 61st OVI, Civil War, MS-236, Patterson, Patterson brothers, Patterson family, Robert Patterson Comments Off on On the Campaign Trail Again