Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
Alf Landon “also ran”
It was announced Tuesday that Cleveland would host the 2016 Republican National Convention. There hasn’t been a national party convention in the state of Ohio since 1936, when it was also in Cleveland and also held by the Republicans. That … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 1936 presidential election, elections Comments Off on Alf Landon “also ran”
On the Banks of the Chattahoochee
Since Robert Patterson’s last letter on June 9th, the 61st OVI has been on the move with General Hooker’s XX Corps participating in the Battle of Kennesaw Mountain and following the Confederate Army towards Atlanta. Ohio in the War reports the following about … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Collections, Patterson Family, SC&A Tagged 61st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, 61st OVI, Civil War, MS-236, Patterson, Patterson brothers, Patterson family, Robert Patterson Comments Off on On the Banks of the Chattahoochee