Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
Daily Archives: July 13, 2014
William “Getting better fast”
In this July 13, 1864 letter from William Patterson to his mother, William reports that he is getting better fast in the Nashville Officers Hospital and will likely be sent back to the front. Because of his improvement, he doubts … Continue reading
Posted in Civil War, Patterson Family, SC&A Tagged 1st Ohio Volunteer Infantry, 1st OVI, Civil War, MS-236, Patterson, Patterson brothers, Patterson family, William Patterson Comments Off on William “Getting better fast”