Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Did you know the first Dayton Air Show, then called the Air Fair, was held June 26-27, 1975, at the James M. Cox International Airport? The 44th annual Air Show will take place on June 23-24. Special Collections & Archives has … Continue reading
The next meeting of the Huffman Prairie Aviation Historical Society will take place on Monday, June 4, at 7:00pm. All are welcome! Randy Zuercher, Ann Armstrong-Ingoldbys, and Andrew Kididis will present “Dayton: Where Jumping From a Perfectly Good Airplane Began!” … Continue reading
Special Collections & Archives will be closed on Monday, May 28, 2018, in observance of Memorial Day. We apologize for any inconvenience. Memorial Day is a national holiday to commemorate the men and women who have died in military service … Continue reading